Join the Port Douglas Island Adventure Tour for a fast boat ride to the beautiful Snapper Island for an awesome day of guided snorkelling and stand-up paddleboarding.
We always see turtles, sharks, rays, thousands of fish and arrays of corals on our Port Douglas Island Adventure Tour.
You will be transported to this lush Rainforest island on a high-speed vessel located 15 nautical miles from Port Douglas. Snapper Island has its name as it looks just like a crocodile swimming in the ocean!
Lying right off the south-east corner of the Daintree National Park, soak up the breathtaking views on, above and below the water.
Enjoy Water Sports or Just Relax
Snapper Island is perfect for water sports like snorkelling, stand up paddleboarding, sea kayaking, bumper tubing and wakeboarding.
These are ALL available on this action-packed, adrenaline-filled Port Douglas Island Adventure Tour!
Snorkel one of the amazing fringing reefs right off the beach. Walk along the Rainforest trail to the lookout and other amazing secret beaches.
Find the secret cave or the seasonal waterfall! Beachcombing along the beautiful coral beaches is a must-do!
Don’t forget to bring your USB if you’d like FREE photos from your incredible day out on Snapper Island.
If you would like to see more options that include Standup Paddleboarding CLICK HERE
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
For All bookings during COVID-19.
If your booking is affected for any reasons during COVID, we will allow you to change your travel date.
If you are unsure when you will travel, your booking will be open dated with NO expiration date.
Cancellation fees are as follows
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more before departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days before departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days before departures
Schedules subject to change without notice
Scuba Diving Insurance
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy that includes trip cancellation insurance and Evacuation & Medical cover for scuba diving.
Please be aware that not all Travel Insurance companies cover scuba diving and in-water activities. Please read the wording of your policy carefully.
Any evacuation, vessel relocation, or medical expenses are the diver's financial responsibility in a Medical Emergency. We strongly recommend the purchase of dive insurance.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations, and prices without notice.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours' notice from you when choosing to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Cancellation refunds are not given within 48 hours' notice. This includes factors beyond your control, including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc.
Please refer to the Trade Practices Act 1974. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Please contact our office if you require any further information.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team