Explore the Rainforest on a magic Rainforest River Standup Paddle Boarding Tour through the oldest living rainforest in the world! Located right next to the Mossman Gorge, you will experience the jungle from a different perspective. A must-do if you’re staying in Port Douglas!
You will spot loads of wildlife while floating along the pristine Mossman River. Just like bushwalking without leaving your footprints behind!
Your experienced Standup Paddle Boarding guide will give you a quick skills lesson before jumping into the beautiful freshwater to practice your new skills.
You will stop off at one of the many spectacular swimming holes the region has to offer. Fly through the air on our rope swing!
Taste amazing exotic locally grown fruits and listen to the sounds of the Rainforest as you drift downstream.
Sit Back and Relax
You will have the chance to try to lay down paddle boarding on the journey back downstream. Relax and watch the sunshine through the Rainforest canopy, instantly putting you in a happy and relaxed state of mind.
Everyone will love Rainforest River Standup Paddle Boarding! One of the most unique experiences out of Port Douglas.
If you are interested in more options for Standup Paddle Boarding CLICK HERE
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
For All bookings during COVID-19.
If your booking is affected for any reasons during COVID, we will allow you to change your travel date.
If you are unsure when you will travel, your booking will be open dated with NO expiration date.
Cancellation fees are as follows
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more before departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days before departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days before departures
Schedules subject to change without notice
Scuba Diving Insurance
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy that includes trip cancellation insurance and Evacuation & Medical cover for scuba diving.
Please be aware that not all Travel Insurance companies cover scuba diving and in-water activities. Please read the wording of your policy carefully.
Any evacuation, vessel relocation, or medical expenses are the diver's financial responsibility in a Medical Emergency. We strongly recommend the purchase of dive insurance.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations, and prices without notice.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours' notice from you when choosing to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Cancellation refunds are not given within 48 hours' notice. This includes factors beyond your control, including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc.
Please refer to the Trade Practices Act 1974. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Please contact our office if you require any further information.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
Rainforest River Standup Paddle Boarding Tours
Take a morning Rainforest stand up paddle board tour drifting down the Mossman River. Wildlife spotting, learn new skills, swimming in beautiful water holes, listening to the sounds of the rainforest.
Take an afternoon Rainforest stand up paddle board tour drifting down the Mossman River. Wildlife spotting, learning new skills, swimming in beautiful water holes, listening to the sounds of the rainforest.